A1-B-XL3 3K Carbon Paddleball Paddle
A1 B-XL3 3k Carbon Paddleball Paddle
Although this Paddle Weighs Only About 12.5 oz., It Hits Like A Much Heavier Paddle. This Paddle Is A Favorite Among Advanced And Tournament Players As Well. The A1-B-XL3 3K Carbon Paddle was Made Using A1's Brand New Mold. Rather Than The Handle Being A Bit Square, This Paddle Has A Rounder Handle And it is about 3/8" Longer Then Previous A1 Models. The Paddle is also 2mm Thicker Then Previous 3K Carbon Models, Ensuring A Very, Very Solid Hit With Little Vibration. All Models Bearing The "XL" Mark Have The Longer Handle And Are 2mm Thicker Then The Squarer Handle Paddles.
This Paddle Has A1's Exclusive, Carefully Designed, Hole Pattern Providing A Larger Surface Area For The Most Solid Hit Possible. The Outer Shell Is Made Completely Of 100% 3K Carbon Material. A1's "Sure Grip" Textured Finish Has Been Applied Ensuring The Paddle Will Grip The Ball For Optimum Control.
Try a leather glove to improve your grip and eliminate slippage.
- Features a unique softness in between the Kevlar & Carbon Fibre Paddles
- Weight: 354g (12.5 oz. +/- .02 oz.)
- Dimensions: W8.25" X H17 3/8"
- Balance: Slightly Head Heavy
- Excellent For One Wall, Three Wall And Four Wall
- Perfect Using A "Small Ball", Big Ball" "Tennis Ball" And The Midwest's & West Coast's "Pin-Hole" Ball.
- This Paddle Does Not Come With A Wrist String Attached