Wilson Blade Smart CV Platform Paddle (WRT971400)
Wilson Blade Smart CV
The New Blade Smart with Countervail gives players incredible feel with reduced shock. Still with fantastic maneuverability because of the head size. Smart Density Foam also gives players power and stability while still enhancing control.
- Bottle Opener on the Bottom of the Handle
- Wilson Power Rating - 7
- Wilson Control Rating - 7
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our Platform/Paddle Tennis DEMO Program.
|Weight (grams/ounces):||Surface Area|
|370 / 13.1||80 sq in|
|4 1/4 in||Cushion Aire Perforated|
|Smart Density||Killer Grit|
|Wilson Power Rating||Wilson Control Level|
Wilson has 3 different models in their series:
- Lite Density Foam: The Lite Density foam offers the most responsive paddle shots with less weight. Better hits with less arm fatigue.
- Pro Density: Introducing the highest density foam in the game today. Solid hit with maximum control.
- Smart Density: Your swing and impact can generate more power as Smart Density responds. The Smart Density core allows for more cushioned feel when needed.
Countervail is the all-new patented material integrated exclusively into Wilson paddles that allows players to have incredible feel with reduced shock.
Looking for more spin? Wilson has maximized the hole size with a advanced hole drilling process which provides increased bite on all shots.
Wilson tripled the amount of grit on the paddle surface of all of our paddles for increased control and feel of the ball. Extra Bite.
No Grit Zone
Unparalleled comfort meets unmatched technology. Wilson Killer Grit Technology is a rough texture that's added to the paddle surface for extra bite. With the No Grit Zone, this rough texture is removed from the bottom of the paddle leaving a
smooth surface that keeps players from experiencing discomfort in their fingers.