Wilson Steam Pro GRUUV Platform Paddle (WR016811)
Wilson Steam Pro GRUUV
The Steam Pro GRUUV integrates three critical technologies to maximize feel, control and player energy. All-new GRUUV features angled holes to enhance spin and feel for the ball, Pro Density offers the highest density foam in the game to maximize control, and Countervail reduces vibrations felt up the arm for improved comfort and endurance.
- Bottle Opener on the Bottom of the Handle
- Wilson Power Rating - 6
- Wilson Control Rating - 9
If you're unsure about your model or weight...try our Platform/Paddle Tennis DEMO Program.
|Weight (grams/ounces):||Surface Area|
|390 / 13.8||86 sq in|
|4 1/4 in||Cushion Aire Perforated|
|Pro Density||Killer Grit|
|Wilson Power Rating||Wilson Control Level|
The Featured Technology for Wilson's 2019 - 2020 Platform Tennis Paddle Line, GRUUV Changes The Game for Players who
Angled holes allow the edges to better grab the ball, giving it more rotation as it leaves the paddle surface.
Angled holes allow ball to contact more of the paddle surface for enhanced feel throughout the swing.
Wilson has 3 different models in their series:
- Lite Density Foam: The Lite Density foam offers the most responsive paddle shots with less weight. Better hits with less arm fatigue.
- Pro Density: Introducing the highest density foam in the game today. Solid hit with maximum control.
- Smart Density: Your swing and impact can generate more power as Smart Density responds. The Smart Density core allows for more cushioned feel when needed.
Countervail is the all-new patented material integrated exclusively into Wilson paddles that allows players to have incredible feel with reduced shock.
Looking for more spin? Wilson has maximized the hole size with a advanced hole drilling process which provides increased bite on all shots.
Wilson tripled the amount of grit on the paddle surface of all of our paddles for increased control and feel of the ball. Extra Bite.
No Grit Zone
Unparalleled comfort meets unmatched technology. Wilson Killer Grit Technology is a rough texture that's added to the paddle surface for extra bite. With the No Grit Zone, this rough texture is removed from the bottom of the paddle leaving a
smooth surface that keeps players from experiencing discomfort in their fingers.