View our FULL Pickleball Paddle Comparison Chart
Paddle Weight: 7.58 ounces
Handle Length: 5 inches
Paddle Core: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Paddle Surface: 100% Fiberglass
Paddle Length: 16.1 inches
Paddle Width: 7.8 inches
Grip Size: 4 inches
Grip: Syntec Uptake
If you are a tennis player you probably know the Babolat brand well, in recent years they have become the top brand. They have now entered picklaball with a line of stylish pickleball paddles with a version for any game style.
As the competition heats up, you need a paddle that can produce soft dinks but is quick enough to let you drive and react to fast points. Take your game to the next level with the accuracy, feel, and maneuverability of the Babolat RNGD Touch.
- (C3H6)N Honeycomb with EVA core - A high stength to weight ratio EVA enclosed polypropylene honeycomb core
- Core - Thickness: .55in / 14mm
- Graphite Skin - A strong, lightweight material for instant responsiveness, explosive power and ultra precision
- Syntec Uptake Grip - The ideal balance between durability and absorption
- Shock Resistant Bumber - A strong edge guard to protect your paddle when the game gets rough
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.