Paddle Weight: 7.6 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/4 inches
Paddle Core: Polymer Honeycomb
Paddle Surface: Graphite Plate
Paddle Length: 16 inches
Grip Size: 4 inches
The Advance XT paddle has a longer 5 1/4" handle for 2 handed players. Prepare for Baddle with their mid-weight Advance paddle featuring a graphite plate for strength & support with superior ball control.
- Free protective cover included with paddle
- USA Pickleball approved for tournament play
- Graphite plate surface construction for control
- Polymer Honeycomb Core adds the perfect balance of power & control
- Proprietary EdgeTech Protect ensures paddles will hold up match after match
- Anti-slip grip designed with functional whipstitching & holed ventilation for superior hand traction to minimize vibration
- Forgiving large sweet spot
- Paddle Thickness - .44 inches / 11mm
Advanced vs Advanced XT
- Weight: Advance - 7.2 oz. | Advance XT - 7.6 oz.
- Length: Advance - 15.7 inches | Advance XT - 16 inches
- Handle Length: Advance - 5 inches | Advance XT - 5.25 inches
- Core Strength: Baddle's Polymer Honeycomb Cores give you the perfect balance of power and control. It is strong and durable, yet flexible and soft
- Graphite Face: Baddle's graphite surface gives you pro-level ball control. If you're looking for the quickest action off the paddle, look no further
- Anti-slip Grip: Baddle's grips keep your handling comfortable without slipping. So every hit is struck with confidence
- EdgeProtect Tech: Using the latest technology, Baddle makes sure their paddles hold up match after match after match
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.