Paddle Weight: 7.1-7.5 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/4 inches
Paddle Core: Polymer Honeycomb
Paddle Surface: Fiberglass
Paddle Length: 16 inches
Paddle Width: 8.0 inches
Grip Size: 4 1/4 inches
Strong & durable for rigorous play, Baddle's mid-weight Pro Circuit paddle features a fiberglass surface for the perfect balance of power & maneuverability.
- Free protective cover included with paddle
- USA Pickleball approved for tournament play
- Durable fiberglass surface for controlled pickleball play
- Polymer Honeycomb Core adds the perfect balance of power & control
- Proprietary EdgeTech Protect ensures paddles will hold up match after match
- Anti-slip grip designed with functional whipstitching & holed ventilation for superior hand traction to minimize vibration
- Forgiving large sweet spot
- Fiberglass Face: Baddle's fiberglass surface gives you pro-level power. If you are looking for more pop from your paddle, look no further.
- Core Strength: Baddle's Polymer Honeycomb Cores give you the perfect balance of power and control. It is strong and durable, yet flexible and soft
- Anti-slip Grip: Baddle's grips keep your handling comfortable without slipping. So every hit is struck with confidence
- EdgeProtect Tech: Using the latest technology, Baddle makes sure their paddles hold up match after match after match
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.