- BandIT is a medically designed device which aids in the relief and prevention of pain associated with Tendinitis, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSIs) and Cumulative Trauma Disorders (CTDs) sustained in the workplace or in recreational environments.
- Works with the human anatomy to aid in relief of pain associated with tennis, golf, bowling, weight lifting, racquetball and other similar activities
- When worn as directed, does not cut off circulation, hamper movement or cause uncomfortable swelling...A TREATMENT, NOT A TOURNIQUET
- May be worn for long periods of time with complete comfort
- Allows muscles to relax, which reduces stress on tendons and muscles
- Can be worn on the right or left arm...ONE SIZE FITS MOST
- Designed by world renowned orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist, Donald Fareed, M.D. As a long time consultant to members of the Davis Cup, other professional sport teams and Olympic athletes, he designed BandIT based on 20 years of clinical observation and treatment of RSIs.
No reviews yet.