Paddle Weight: 8.0 - 8.5 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/4 inches
Paddle Core: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Paddle Surface: Carbon Fiber
Paddle Length: 16 1/2 inches
Paddle Width: 7.375 inches
Grip Size: 4 1/2 inches
Grip: Gamma Genuine Leather
The NEW Electrum Model E ⚡️ is the second cutting-edge creation from Silicon Valley, featuring excellent durability and balanced construction. Fusion of the elongated shape and the raw carbon fiber texture provides full-court coverage and feel, allowing for ultimate spin and control. Built from the same materials from the first-born Electrum Pro paddle, the Model E was made with premium Toray T700 carbon fiber, making the face resistant to deformation. This durable and solid surface is perfect for any shot requiring spin, shape, and pop.
- USAPA Approved & 5 Star Rated on PBC
- Raw Carbon Fiber Technology for ultimate precision, spin and speed
- Edge-to-Edge sweet spot made of a Honeycomb Polypropylene Core (We only use whole honeycombs to distribute impact equally across the paddle)
- Ergonomic Leather Wrapper Carbon Fiber Gamma Grip (Genuine leather avoids sweat in the hands and feels comfortable and natural)
- Includes Electrum Neoprene Protection Sleeve - FREE ($15 Value)
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.