View our FULL Pickleball Paddle Comparison Chart
Paddle Weight: 7.1-8.3 ounces
Handle Length: 4 inches
Paddle Core: ControlPro' Polymer
Paddle Surface: Omni-directional friction based Graphite
Paddle Length: 16 1/4 inches
Paddle Width: 7 3/4 inches
Grip Size: 4 1/4 inches
Grip: Ultra Perforated Cushion
The NEW Pursuit SX Graphite paddle (Reimagined Control, Power & Feel). The Pursuit is Engage's Flagship paddle and has been in development for a long time to ensure it will become one of the top selling paddles (if not #1) in the sport.
The Pursuit skin is a proprietary Graphite skin developed specifically for this paddle to work with our 'black' core developed to be the softest core in the market. The combination of this skin and core makes this paddle unique and the most responsive paddle in the market.
The rough texture is the actual skin (not an overlay texture commonly used in the industry) therefore the texture lasts. The skin was also designed to enhance friction to ensure the ball stays longer on the paddle. When you add this skin to the controlled compression of the 'black' core you get a paddle like no other. Reimagined control, spin and feel.
The paddle comes in many combinations to fit most playing styles:
- RX - (legacy Encore Pro shape) - (15 3/4" x 8 1/4") with a 5" handle length
- LX - (blade) - (17" x 7") with a 5" handle length (THIS IS THE CURRENT PRODUCT YOU ARE VIEWING)
- SX - (short handle) - (16 1/4" x 7 3/4") with a 4" handle length
- (6.0 Edition) 5/8" thick core for maximum control and feel
- (Regular Version, NOT 6.0) 1/2" core for similar control and feel of the 5/8" (but with increased power)
Weight Options: (Regular - SX, RX or LX)
- 7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard weight)
- 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE weight)
- 7.1 - 7.4 oz (Featherweight)
Weight Options: (6.0 - SX, RX or LX)
- 8.0 - 8.4 oz (Standard weight)
- 7.6 - 7.9 oz (LITE weight)
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based Graphite
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.