Paddle Weight: 7.7-8.2 ounces
Handle Length: 5 inches
Paddle Core: Polymer Honeycomb
Paddle Surface: Fiberglass
Paddle Length: 15 1/2 inches
Paddle Width: 8 1/16 inches
Grip Size: 4 1/4 inches
Grip: Perforated Cushion Grip
Bundle and Save - 2 Engage Status Paddles (1 of each color), PaddleballGalaxy Sling Bag, and 3 Pack Engage Tour Pickleballs
The Engage Status pickleball paddle is a true bargain and one of best (if not #1) paddles in the low-priced Pickleball paddle market. Great for those looking to get into the game, or to just have a paddle for the casual play with friends. The Status is a Polymer core paddle with a soft digitally printed 'textured' skin that holds the ball to provide plenty of power, an enhanced feel and more control. It also looks great.
The Status paddle is the best made low-cost paddle (sub-$50) on the market. Made with the same premium trim and grips found on higher-end paddles. Most other paddles in the same price range have plastic trims with thin over-grip type grips.
- Polymer Core and Soft Composite Skin. Designed to meet the strictest community noise restrictions
- Textured Skin for Spin and Ball Placement
- Large surface area measuring 15 1/2" long x 8 1/16" wide
- Colors are Fierce Yellow and Ice Blue
- Approved for Recreational Play and non-USAPA Sanctioned Tournaments.
Engage Tour Pickleballs Details:
- A 'Truer Bounce' throughout the life of the ball
- 'More Control' and a 'Softer Feel' at contact
- Last longer 'Cracks Less' than other plastic based balls during normal play and colder temperatures
- 'Quieter' than other leading brands
- 'Less Vibration' at the point of contact
- 'More User-Friendly'. Designed for Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Play
- USAPA Approved for Tournament Play
- Quantity: 3 Balls
- Holes: 40
- Color: Darker Yellow for High-visibility and Contrast
- Designed for Outdoor and Indoor Tennis Courts/Concrete
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.