Paddle Weight: 8.5 ounces
Handle Length: 5 5/8 inches
Paddle Core: T-700 Carbon Fiber
Paddle Surface: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber
Paddle Length: 16 5/8 inches
Paddle Width: 7 3/8 inches
Grip Size: 3 5/8 and 3 15/16 inches
Grip: Gearbox Wrap
Introducing the all-new CX14 Ultimate Power Collection with new Power Band Technology, the most advanced paddle yet created by Gearbox. Inspired by the original CX14 but re-engineered with fearless creativity and ingenuity, this collection is designed to push the limits of paddle technology. Power Band Technology detaches and suspends the patented SSTcore rib structure from the perimeter of the paddle, creating a trampoline effect on the paddle face. The slight slope visible around the paddle's edge is your Power Band, giving you effortless Power with a solid, plush feel. With its improved sweet spot offering more consistency and improved touch to its upgraded Edgeless Frame now with more reinforcement, stability, and power, the CX14 Ultimate Power collection is the pro-choice of Joey Farias and Jeff Warnick.
- New! Power Band Technology: Pushing the limits of creativity and ingenuity, Gearbox has engineered Power Band Technology. With the Power Band, the paddle's patented SSTcore is detached and suspended from the perimeter of the paddle, giving the paddle surface a trampoline effect. The band around the edge is a flex zone, allowing for movement and spring off the paddle face. The Power Band gives this paddle a solid, controlled feel with tremendous effortless Power
- New! Magnified Sweet Spot: The Ultimate Power's sweet spot performance has been magnified via its Power Band Technology, it now has improved consistency, forgiveness, touch, and power . The Power can be revved up on demand to help drive the ball while maintaining its touch performance for dinks
- New! Upgraded Edgeless Frame: The first edgeless molded paddle was introduced into pickleball in 2015 by Gearbox, and it has since continued to improve and innovate its design. The Ultimate Power's Edgeless Frame has been upgraded in two ways: by pushing out more material to the outer edges and adding more plys of carbon fiber to the edge. This gives the Ultimate Power collection improved perimeter weighting, stability with off-center shots, and more power
- New! Improved Hyper-Bite 2.0 Spin Technology: This technology creates spin from the paddle’s inner patented ribbed SSTcore to the paddle face. Hyper-Bite 2.0 describes a system where various components come together which include the patented ribbed SSTcore, the 3K Woven Carbon Fiber outer face ply, a top urethane face coat and a now top texture face coat, all to give maximum bite and grip on the ball for incredible spin
- 3K Woven Carbon Fiber
- 14mm / .55" Core Thickness
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.