Paddle Weight: 8.1 ounces
Paddle Core: Polymer
Paddle Surface: Graphite
Paddle Length: 16 inches
Paddle Width: 7 7/8 inches
Grip Size: 4 1/8 inches
The Extreme Tour Max is the heaviest of the Extreme Tour paddles at 8.1 oz for additional power and optimal touch. It features an Optimized Tubular Construction (OTC) honeycomb polymer core and a carbon graphite hitting surface (GHS) for great feel and control. With a unique Diamond Shape for more control and Extreme Spin Texture for more bite on the ball, the Extreme Tour Max give you the extra power you need.
- Core Thickness - 11mm
- DIAMOND CONTROL SHAPE - Edgy shape for tighter sweet spot and increased control. Thinner construction for great feel and control
- Graphite/Carbon HS - HEAD's Carbon/Graphite Hitting Surface offers superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch
- OTC - HEAD Engineers have Optimized the Tubular Construction of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound for all levels of play.
- Extreme Spin - HEAD's Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- Comfort Grip - Specially formulated EVA material has been inlayed into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
- CST - CST - Control Stabilizer Technology - Heads CST optimizes the paddl's torsional stability of even the lightest paddles in addition to reducing vibrations. The specifically engineered weight distribution system results in optimal precision with great feel and touch
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.