Head's New 2021 - 2022 Padel / POP Tennis paddle line ALPHA Series features Head's Graphene 360+ technology with spiralfiber sections. Graphene 360+ optimizes energy transfer while the spiral fibers enhance the flex of the paddle for a clean feel at impact.
The ALPHA Series is the "Magic Touch" series, bring a touch of magic to the courts with an ideal balance of precision, control and power. The ALPHA series offers unparalled comfort and feel.
The Graphene 360+ Alpha Elite is the lighest in the Alpha line coming in at 370 grams.
Technology in this paddle
- Graphene 360+ - Combination of Head Graphene 360 Technology & Spiralfibers Technology
- Smart Bridge - Every single racquets has its own DNA. Some will feature control and precision, other power or comfort. For this reason, HEAD has developed the Smart Bridge to adapt the bridge area to the needs of each paddle.
- Optimized Sweet Spot - The identity of every paddle is unique; some are characterized by control and precision, others by power or spin. For this, HEAD has developed the Optimized Sweet Spot in order to adapt every drilling pattern to the particularities of each paddle.
- Tailored Frame - Every tube section is individually constructed to achieve the best performance for each paddle.
- Twisted Fibers -
- Anti Shock - Special polymer foil made to increase the durability of the racquet to protect the paddle from bumps and scratches.
- Head Size: 465 sq cm / 72 sq in
- Core: Power Foam - Power foam is the perfect ally for maximum power. The speed your ball will reach will surprise your opponents as much as yourself.
- Shape: - Teardrop
- Weight: - 370 g / 13.1 oz
- Balance: - 270.0 mm