Keep it light with the ZEPHYR racquet series. Lightweight, with a soft and comfortable feel, and easy to play with, the ZEPHYR lets your game flow. Designed for intermediate and improving casual players, the ZEPHYR is built with Graphene 360 technology for enhanced flex and feel.
The ZEPHYR Series is a "Fresh Breeze" series, lightweight, comfortable and easy to handle, the Zephyr series of paddles are a breeze to play with. You will feel in total control with these paddles, which are built with HEAD's own Graphene 360 technology.
Part of the Zephyr family, the Zephyr PRO model has more weight distributed across the entire surface for players looking for that little bit extra, as well as touch and comfort. Its round shape and Graphene Touch technology gives you a total feeling of control and comfort. But that’s not all, the integrated protector will keep your racquet out on the court with you for even longer. You’ll be amazed by this new scale of entertainment.
Technology in this paddle
- Graphene 360+ - Combination of Head Graphene 360 Technology & Spiralfibers Technology
- Integrated Protector - The Integrated Protector System is a pre-molded carbon bumper that protects your paddle from chips and scratches, which extends the lifetime of your paddle.
- Tailored Frame - Every tube section is individually constructed to achieve the best performance for each paddle.
- Head Size: 490 sq cm / 76 sq in
- Core: Comfort Foam - Comfort foam is the ideal pick for the player who wants maxi-mum comfort. It also absorbs the vibrations at the same time as increasing the power of your shot.
- Shape: - Round
- Weight: - 340 g / 12.9 oz
- Balance: - 270.0 mm