Head's New 2021 - 2022 Padel / POP Tennis paddle line ZEPHYR Series features Head's Graphene 360+ technology with spiralfiber sections. Graphene 360+ optimizes energy transfer while the spiral fibers enhance the flex of the paddle for a clean feel at impact.
The ZEPHYR Series is a "Fresh Breeze" series, lightweight, comfortable and easy to handle, the Zephyr series of paddles are a breeze to play with. You will feel in total control with these paddles, which are built with HEAD's own Graphene 360 technology.
If your game is more suited to a lighter paddle, the new Zephyr Ultra Light is the perfect choice. Weighing just 340 grams, this model completes the Zephyr family and is one of the lightest on the market. It features Graphene Touch and soft Power Foam for the utmost comfort and helps with off-center shots. It is ideal for players who don’t want too much weight, and is a great intermediate paddle for young players moving from a junior racquet to an adult paddle. Men, women and children call all excel with this paddle. It's versatile and suitable for all ages!
Technology in this paddle
- Graphene 360+ - Combination of Head Graphene 360 Technology & Spiralfibers Technology
- Integrated Protector - The Integrated Protector System is a pre-molded carbon bumper that protects your paddle from chips and scratches, which extends the lifetime of your paddle.
- Tailored Frame - Every tube section is individually constructed to achieve the best performance for each paddle.
- Head Size: 490 sq cm / 76 sq in
- Core: Comfort Foam - Comfort foam is the ideal pick for the player who wants maxi-mum comfort. It also absorbs the vibrations at the same time as increasing the power of your shot.
- Shape: - Round
- Weight: - 340 g / 12.0 oz
- Balance: - 270.0 mm