Paddle Weight: 7.2 ounces
Handle Length: 5 inches
Paddle Core: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Paddle Surface: Carbon/Graphite
Paddle Length: 16 inches
Paddle Width: 7 7/8 inches
Grip Size: 4 1/4 inches
Grip: Hydrosorb Pro
Head Margaritaville added some new designs to their popular line of pickleball paddles. Their paddles feature some of the best graphics ever seen on pickleball paddles. The New "Sunset" Paddle has the same specs as Head's Extreme Lite Pickleball Paddles. The paddle incorporates Head's Control Stabilizer Technology to keep this light paddle from twisting in your hand. It features Head's Diamond Control Shape for a tighter sweet spot and great feel and control with Carbon/Graphite surface for even more feel and control. The Optimized Tubular Construction of the polypropylene honeycomb core creates perfect playability, feel and sound for all levels of play. The Paddle also has Head's Extreme Spin Technology incorporated in the face to give you a better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- Diamond Control Shape
- Incredible control and feel
- Fast maneuverability
- New lighter weight
- DIAMOND CONTROL SHAPE - Edgy shape for tighter sweet spot and increased control. Thinner construction for great feel and control
- CTS - HEAD's Control Stabilizer Technology optimizes the torsional stability of even the lightest paddle.
- Carbon HS - HEAD's Carbon/Graphite Hitting Surface offers superior feel and increased control for the competitive player.
- OTC - HEAD Engineers have Optimized the Tubular Construction of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound for all levels of play.
- Extreme Spin - HEAD's Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased control and spin.
- Comfort Grip - Specially formulated EVA material has been inlayed into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.