Paddle Weight: 8.2 ounces
Handle Length: 5 1/2 inches
Paddle Core: Response Honeycomb Polymer
Paddle Surface: Carbon
Paddle Length: 15.8 inches
Paddle Width: 8.4 inches
Grip Size: 4 inches
The JOOLA Method CTS 12 Pickleball Paddle has a 12mm core and features a Carbon Touch Surface (CTS) - Preferred choice for the player wanting maximum control and touch, by reducing the amount of friction coming off your paddle. The Elongated Handle gives extra grip length for 2 handed backhands.
JOOLA Pickleball Paddle CORE Materials Explained - JOOLA has 2 different paddle surfaces available, each designed to meet a specific playing style.
- RESPONSE Honeycomb Polymer Core - Provides reduced vibration and a generous sweet spot with amazing feedback, feel, amd control necessary for dinks, blocks and drives
- REACTIVE Honeycomb Polymer Core - Specially tuned for the high-level player to maximize the consistency of the bounce and feel necessary for every shot.
JOOLA Pickleball Paddle Surface Tech Explained - JOOLA has 5 different paddle surfaces available, each designed to meet a specific playing style.
- Carbon Touch Surface (CTS) - Preferred choice for the player wanting maximum control and touch, by reducing the amount of friction coming off your paddle.
- Carbon Grip Surface (CGS) - JOOLA's CGS technology utilizes a durable, long-lasting Carbon-Flex 3 textured surface that grips the ball to create more spin.
- Fiberglass Abrasion Surface (FAS) - JOOLA's FAS technology utilizes a multi-step, abrasion sand-blasted process, creating a unique fiberglass textured surface for increased spin.
- Carbon Abrasion Surface (CAS) - JOOLA's CAS technology utilizes a multi-step, abrasion sand-blasted process, creating a unique, textured surface for increased spin.
- Carbon Friction Surface (CFS) - JOOLA's CFS technology utilizes a more advanced, durable, longer lasting Carbon-Flex 5 textured surface, harnessing raw power while providing maximum spin.
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.