Paddle Weight: 7.9-8.2 ounces
Handle Length: 5 inches
Paddle Core: Quadcore Polymer
Paddle Surface: Carbon Fiber
Paddle Length: 16 inches
Paddle Width: 7 13/16 inches
Grip Size: 4 1/4 inches
Grip: SofTac Cushion Grip
The Rebel PowerSpin has been one of our most sought after paddle model for years. NOW, PROLITE has come out with something that is over the top - The REBEL PRO! The Rebel Pro is made with the same perfection. It's constructed of the finest materials in the pickleball industry, hands down! This level of carbon fiber is currently used in NASCAR, space shuttles, and airplanes...so you can understand how structurally sound and durable the materials are. With the exact same Rebel shape, the Rebel Pro is perfect for all players especially tennis and platform converts. It's powerful, just like the Rebel PowerSpin and still has the soft touch and control. With the longer handle, PROLITE chose a highly absorbent and tackified grip - the PROLITE SofTac 32 grip. The Rebel Pro has the extra-long 16 inch reach, perfect balance, and light 7.9-8.2 ounce weight. The design pops off of the pure, exquisite carbon fiber and is different on each side.
- Facing: Highest Quality, American Made Carbon Fiber Facing
- QuadCore polymer honeycomb for enhanced power
- PROLITE's exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- MicroEdge guard
- Approved for quiet zone, noise restricted communities
- Sleek design and surface graphics
- Limited lifetime warranty
- USAPA tested and approved
- Made in the U.S.A.
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.