Paddle Weight: 350 / 12.5 (grams/ounces)
Handle Length: Long
Paddle Core: Low
Paddle Surface: Grit
Paddle Length: 18 inches
Beam: 19 mm
Surface Area: 89.9 square inches
Grip Size: 4 1/4 inches
Viking Power Rating: 6.5
INTRØDUCING THE VIKING AXE—THE WEAPØN YØU HAVE BÊEN WAITING FØR!
A perfect blend of both worlds, all Axe models combine the superb maneuverability of the O-Zones with the oversize head and stability of the Re-Ignites. At 89.9 sq. inches, it’s closer in the size to the 92 sq. inch Re-Ignite and it features the O-Zone models’ legendary longer handle, specifically designed to accommodate one of the most important shots in the modern game: the two-handed backhand. Featuring a massive sweetspot that is very forgiving on balls hit outside of it. Featuring a massive sweetspot that is very forgiving on balls hit outside of it. Carbon fiber weave wrapped around the entire throat for stability and shock reduction.
- New Carbon Throat Stability System
- Shock reduction
- Expanded “sweetspot”
- Longer grip for two handed swings
- Colors: Purple/Blue
Available in the following models – please note new M90 LE Camo names for each established model, each named after an iconic Viking weapon.
- The Axe (Pro, Lite, and Prodigy)
- Re-Ignite Lite>>>becomes The Shield Lite for the M90 Limited Edition Camo
- Re-Ignite Prodigy>>>becomes The Shield Prodigy for the M90 Limited Edition Camo
- O-Zone Lite>>>The Sword Lite for the M90 Limited Edition Camo
- OZ Lite —The Hammer Lite for the M90 Limited Edition Camo
- Various degrees of stiffness/elasticity due to its hybrid nature.
- High ductility and impact strength
- Superior resistance under persistent force
- Strong resistance to extreme temperatures
- Water absorbent.
Each of our three families will continue to feature three different cores, ranging from stiffest (least give) to softest (most give), as follows:
- Mid+: stiffest core, features in all Pro models
- Mid: medium core, featured in all Lite models
- Low: softest core, featured in all Prodigy models
A small, smooth plate above the handle on either side of the paddleface - minimizes players' direct contact with grit.
Extra Holes - (Prodigy models)
Extra holes up to the maximum allowable limit, provides more ball bite for extra spin and control while enhancing aerodynamics and reducing paddle weight for ultimate maneuverability.
After extensive testing, we equipped all of this year's models with the ideal size and density grit, which allows players to experience extreme durability and control under any weather conditions.
Vibration Dampener - (Prodigy models)
Soft Elastomeric material positioned in the throat area featured on all our Prodigy models absorbs shock on ball impact, reducing arm fatigue and injury.
Strips of carbon mesh material located on the rim of the top of the paddle provides even more stiffness for greater power and extra protection. Now players can expect even more life from their paddle!