My Cart: 0 item(s)
Discover the championship DNA of the Bela franchise with the Bela LT, a padel racket engineered for arm-friendly playability. The lightest padel racket in the Bela line, the Bela LT features a strategically woven layer of carbon fiber on the face for extra responsiveness and power upon contact. Competitive players will appreciate the additional spin afforded by its Arrow-Grip texture on the surface, while Soft EVA Foam provides a more comfortable, cushioned feel thanks to its shock absorption properties. Includes wrist strap attached to handle for extra control and safety measures. Inspired by padel legend Fernando Belasteguin.
- Balance: 260 mm
- Beam: 38 mm
- Core Type: Soft EVA
- Head Size: 84 sq in / 542 sq cm
- Length: 455 mm / 17.9 in
- Paddle Shape: Diamond
- Weight: 355 g / 12.52 ounces
- Carbon Fiber Face: A strategically woven layer of carbon fiber gives players the ability to hit with impressive power
- Soft EVA Foam: Offers cushioned feel with impressive shock absorption, generating effective blend of comfort and lightweight power
- Sharp Hole Technology: Advanced hole-drilling process generates increased bite with every stroke
- Arrow-Grip: Texture features arrowhead pattern on paddle surface for excellent feel and extra degree of spin
- Sublime Grip: Encompasses an ideal blend of softness, tack, and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface
- Wrist Strap: Handle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle
No reviews yet.