My Cart: 0 item(s)
The Wilson Ultra LT V2 padel racket perfectly combines power, playability and comfort, being the lightest racket in the Ultra line with extraordinary hitting sensations.
This is the lightest racket in the Ultra v2 line which gives it an arm-friendly playability. It boasts an increased sweet spot because of the Inifity Edge, a concave design along the paddle's edge. Players will find ultimate power thanks to the carbon fiber face that has woven layers of carbon. The soft EVA foam has shock absoption which provides comfort and lightweight power.
- Balance: 260 mm
- Beam: 38 mm
- Core Type: Soft EVA
- Head Size: 81 sq in / 523 sq cm
- Length: 455 mm / 17.9 in
- Paddle Shape: Diamond
- Weight: 350 g / 12.35 ounces
- Carbon Fiber Face: A strategically woven layer of carbon fiber gives players the ability to hit with impressive power.
- Soft EVA Foam: Offers cushioned feel with impressive shock absorption, generating effective blend of comfort and lightweight power
- Opti-Grip: Similar to a basketball, this uniform pebbled pattern on the surface optimizes ball grip for added control on high-powered, aggressive shots
- Infinity Edge: Revolutionary concave design along the paddle edge increases the sweet spot and playing surface for boost of power
- Sublime Grip: Encompasses an ideal blend of softness, tack, and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface
- Wrist Strap: Handle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle
- Power Pillar: Bridge across the throat creates an extra dose of power and additional stability through the swing
No reviews yet.