Paddle Weight: 350 / 12.3 (grams/ounces)
Surface Area: 91 square inches
Paddle Core: Lite Density
Paddle Surface: Killer Grit
Paddle Length: 18 inches
Beam: 21.0 mm
Grip Size: 4 inches
Grip: Cushion Aire Perforated
Wilson Power Rating: 9
Wilson Control Rating: 5
An enticing mix of lightweight composition and a generous sweet spot, the Ultra UL GRUUV represents one of the lightest, most comfortable and powerful rackets in Wilson’s assortment. Its slightly larger head size allows for a wider sweet spot, which not only keeps more balls that miss the center of the paddle in play, but also generates more pace upon contact.
- GRUUV optimizes spin and feel through angled holes that maximize ball contact on the paddle surface and allow edges to grab the ball more effectively
- Lite Density Foam maximizes responsiveness in a lightweight composition to produce stronger results without suffering arm fatigue
- No Grit Zone establishes unparalleled comfort by removing the rough grit texture from the bottom of the paddle
- Killer Grit Technology triples the amount of grit on the paddle surface for extra control and feel for the ball
- LH Technology delivers enhanced spin through an advanced hole-drilling process that maximizes hole sizing
TechnologyWilson has 3 different models in their series:
- Lite Density Foam: The Lite Density foam offers the most responsive paddle shots with less weight. Better hits with less arm fatigue.
- Pro Density: Introducing the highest density foam in the game today. Solid hit with maximum control.
- Smart Density: Your swing and impact can generate more power as Smart Density responds. The Smart Density core allows for more cushioned feel when needed.
Looking for more spin? Wilson has maximized the hole size with a advanced hole drilling process which provides increased bite on all shots.
Wilson tripled the amount of grit on the paddle surface of all of our paddles for increased control and feel of the ball. Extra Bite.
No Grit Zone
Unparalleled comfort meets unmatched technology. Wilson Killer Grit Technology is a rough texture that's added to the paddle surface for extra bite. With the No Grit Zone, this rough texture is removed from the bottom of the paddle leaving a smooth surface that keeps players from experiencing discomfort in their fingers.