PICKLEBALL PADDLE WARRANTY by MANUFACTURER
At PaddleballGalaxy.com we have a 30 day no questions asked return policy on pickleball paddles. For extended warranty coverage see the table below for each manufacturer
|Manufacturer||Warranty||Phone Number||Email/Contact Form||Website|
|Adidas||1 year Warranty|
|Babolat||1 year Warranty|
|Baddle||1 year Warrantyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Diadem||6 month Limited Warrantyemail@example.com||Diadem Warranty|
|Electrum||6 month Limited Warrantyfirstname.lastname@example.org||Electrum Warranty|
|Engage||Limited Lifetime Warrantyemail@example.com|
|Franklin||90 Day Limited Warrantyfirstname.lastname@example.org||Franklin Sports|
|Gamma||1 year Limited Warrantyemail@example.com||Gamma Pickleball|
|GearBox||1 year Limited Warrantyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Head/Margaritaville||1 year Limited Warrantyemail@example.com|
|JOOLA||6 month Limited Warranty||301-816-3060||JOOLA Contact Form||JOOLA Warranty|
|Onix||1 year Limited Warrantyfirstname.lastname@example.org||Onix Warranty|
|Paddletek||Limited Lifetime Warrantyemail@example.com||Paddletek Warranty|
|Pick Inc||1 year Limited Warrantyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prince||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Pro Kennex||1 year Limited Warrantyemail@example.com|
|Pro Lite||1 year Limited Warrantyfirstname.lastname@example.org||Pro-Lite Warranty|
|Selkirk||Limited Lifetime Warrantyemail@example.com||Selkirk Warranty|
|Wilson||1 year Warranty||800-401-7967||Wilson Contact Form||Wilson Warranty|
Engage Pickleball Paddle Warranty
Engage (Premium Line of Paddles) - Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship for the life of the paddle.
Omega (Entry-level Line of Paddles) and the Apprentice paddle - One year warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
What is not covered by a paddle warranty? - Normal wear and tear, abuse and negligence. Any modifications made to the paddle after purchasing. Fading of graphics. Hitting other objects (other than the Pickleball) such as the ground and other paddles can weaken the paddle or loosen the trim.
PLATFORM TENNIS PADDLE WARRANTY by MANUFACTURER
Viking - 1 year from date of purchase. Viking maintains that its paddles are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Viking will repair or replace at its discretion any paddle found defective, provided it is returned through an authorized dealer (with proof of purchase) at the purchaser's cost to the Viking Warranty Center within the warranty period with the procedures set forth above. Any paddle, repaired or furnished, as a replacement under this policy will be covered by the policy only for the remainder of the original one-year period. This policy does not apply to any condition caused by negligence, abuse, or error in maintenance or handling (including damage caused by faulty repairs performed by purchaser or any third party).
Wilson - 1 year from date of purchase. Wilson warrants the Products against non-conformance with Wilson material and workmanship specifications for the applicable warranty period listed above commencing from the date of purchase by the original purchaser from an authorized dealer (“Warranty Period”) under the following conditions ONLY:
- The warranty claim is made by the original purchaser of the Product with a valid proof of purchase from an authorized Wilson dealer (i.e., this limited warranty does not extend to purchases made from: (i) auction sites such as eBay or Craigslist, (ii) unauthorized dealers selling via third party marketplaces such as Amazon Marketplace, or (iii) dealers selling altered, doctored or counterfeit products)
- The Product has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, improper service, or non-Wilson repair or modification
- The date code and/or hologram (if applicable) on the Product is legible and has not been removed, deleted or altered
- Claims are made within the applicable Warranty Period
WHAT WILSON'S LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR
- COSMETIC DAMAGE (I.E., MINOR SCRATCHES, SURFACE DEFORMATIONS, OR DISCOLORATION) INCLUDING NATURAL FADING OF COLORS
- DAMAGES CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE, OR BY ACCIDENT OR NEGLIGENCE, INCLUDING PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
- FAILURE TO OBSERVE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY RIPS, CUTS OR TEARS
- BURNS AND ABRASIONS
- PRODUCTS TREATED WITH STEAMING DEVICES OR OTHER HEAT TREATMENTS
- UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION INCLUDING ANY REPAIR DONE OUTSIDE OF WILSON CUSTOMER SERVICE
- PRODUCTS WITH REMOVED OR DEFACED HOLOGRAMS OR DATE CODES
- PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM UNAUTHORIZED DEALERS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH (I) AUCTION SITES SUCH AS EBAY OR CRAIGSLIST, (II) UNAUTHORIZED DEALERS SELLING VIA THIRD PARTY MARKETPLACES SUCH AS AMAZON MARKETPLACE, OR (III) DEALERS SELLING ALTERED, DOCTORED OR COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS)
- COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
- PRODUCTS PURCHASED "USED", "AS-IS", "WITHOUT WARRANTY"
- ANY DAMAGES ARISING AFTER THE WARRANTY PERIOD
MAKING A WILSON PADDLE WARRANTY CLAIM
Visit www.wilson.com and fill out the limited warranty form for a warranty claim number.
Upon receipt of your warranty claim, Wilson may (a) accept your claim for warranty service by Wilson, (b) request that you send your product to Wilson for further evaluation of your claim, (c) deny your warranty claim, or (d) direct you to the Authorized Wilson Dealer of purchase for warranty service.
Note - Wilson reserves the right to refuse warranty service to any person who, in Wilson’s sole discretion, abuses its products or warranty policy.