My Cart: 0 item(s)
The best players have the best ball striking skills. Whether you call it the Point of Contact, Sweet Spot, or Center of Percussion doesn’t matter. Just know that most recreational pickleball players hit OFF-CENTER most of the time. Even at higher levels of play, off-center hits are the cause of the majority of errors. While it’s true that movement and balance contribute to this problem, along with “head shifting” in the middle of the swing. Yes, balance and a steady head helps players become good, and good players become better! But, it is not so easy to feel slightly off-center hits. This is the purpose of the Pickleball Sweet Spot Trainer --- “The first live-ball training aid that tells you when you hit off-center!”
HOW TO USE:
- Slide it over any pickleball paddle in seconds.
- Use it as a warm-up aid to help avoid arm injury since it adds resistance to your paddle.
- Then just practice against a backboard, with a ball machine, or with a real partner. You can even play a whole practice match!
- Alternatively, use the Pickleball Sweet Spot Trainer for just 10 hits to draw your focus to the Point of Contact (POC) and then remove it and try to maintain the same focus.
- You will FEEL off-center hits as the ball will deflect off the “Sweet Spot Boundary Circle.”
No reviews yet.