Paddle Weight: 385 g / 13.58 (grams/ounces)
Surface Area: 86 square inches
Paddle Core: PRO
Paddle Surface: Killer Grit
Paddle Length: 18 inches
Beam: 18.5 mm
Grip Size: 4 1/4 inches
Grip: Cushion Aire Perforated
Wilson Power Rating: 7
Wilson Control Rating: 9
Professional grade performance meets sleek, captivating design in the Wilson Blade Pro GRUUV v2. Equipped with a signature high density foam for ultimate control on every shot, this paddle sports an all-new construction separates that separates it from the competition for a supreme connected-to-the-ball feel and enhanced consistency. Complete with a bottle opener at the base of the handle to enjoy a beverage with friends on the court, this paddle can satisfy platform players in more ways than one.
- New for 2022-2023 - FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel and added consistency
- GRUUV optimizes spin and feel through angled holes that maximize ball contact on the paddle surface and allow edges to grab the ball more effectively
- PRO Density Foam Contains the highest density in the modern game for solid strikes with firm crispness and overwhelming power
- No Grit Zone establishes unparalleled comfort by removing the rough grit texture from the bottom of the paddle
- Killer Grit Technology triples the amount of grit on the paddle surface for extra control and feel for the ball
- LH Technology delivers enhanced spin through an advanced hole-drilling process that maximizes hole sizing
- Bottle Opener at the base of the handle for those who want to drink responsibly
New for 2022-2023 - FortyFive Degree
Patent-protected layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing a more vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
Wilson has 3 different models in their series:
- Lite Density Foam: The Lite Density foam offers the most responsive paddle shots with less weight. Better hits with less arm fatigue.
- Pro Density: Introducing the highest density foam in the game today. Solid hit with maximum control.
- Smart Density: Your swing and impact can generate more power as Smart Density responds. The Smart Density core allows for more cushioned feel when needed.
GRUUV technology helps improve spin by the sharp GRUUV holes and helps improve feel because the ball hits more surface area.
Looking for more spin? Wilson has maximized the hole size with a advanced hole drilling process which provides increased bite on all shots.
Wilson tripled the amount of grit on the paddle surface of all of our paddles for increased control and feel of the ball.
No Grit Zone
Unparalleled comfort meets unmatched technology. Wilson Killer Grit Technology is a rough texture that's added to the paddle surface for extra bite. With the No Grit Zone, this rough texture is removed from the bottom of the paddle leaving a smooth surface that keeps players from experiencing discomfort in their fingers.