View our FULL Platform Tennis Paddle Comparison Chart
Paddle Weight: 330 / 11.6 (grams/ounces)
Surface Area: 84 square inches
Paddle Core: Lite Density
Paddle Surface: Killer Grit
Paddle Length: 17 inches
Beam: 19.5 mm
Grip Size: 4 inches
Grip: Cushion Aire Perforated
Wilson Power Rating: 6
Wilson Control Rating: 6
Designed for transitioning juniors and youths, the Xcel Junior v2 is shorter and lighter for easier maneuverability. Lite Density Foam makes it easy to generate more power without fatiguing the arm, while LH Technology maximizes the hole size to generate additional spin on shots.
- Lite Density Foam: Maximizes responsiveness in a lightweight composition to produce soft, controlled shot placement for an effective finesse game.
- No Grit Zone: Removes the rough grit texture from the bottom of the paddle, leaving a smooth surface that reduces finger discomfort during play.
- Killer Grit: Triples the amount of grit on the paddle surface for extra control and feel for the ball.
- LH Technology: Delivers enhanced spin through an advanced hole-drilling process that maximizes hole sizing.
Wilson has 3 different models in their series:
- Lite Density Foam: The Lite Density foam offers the most responsive paddle shots with less weight. Better hits with less arm fatigue.
- Pro Density: Introducing the highest density foam in the game today. Solid hit with maximum control.
- Smart Density: Your swing and impact can generate more power as Smart Density responds. The Smart Density core allows for more cushioned feel when needed.
Looking for more spin? Wilson has maximized the hole size with a advanced hole drilling process which provides increased bite on all shots.
Wilson tripled the amount of grit on the paddle surface of all of our paddles for increased control and feel of the ball. Extra Bite.
No Grit Zone
Unparalleled comfort meets unmatched technology. Wilson Killer Grit Technology is a rough texture that's added to the paddle surface for extra bite. With the No Grit Zone, this rough texture is removed from the bottom of the paddle leaving a smooth surface that keeps players from experiencing discomfort in their fingers.