Paddle Weight: 7.8 ounces
Handle Length: 4 3/4 inches
Paddle Core: Solid Span
Paddle Surface: Carbon Fiber
Paddle Length: 15 7/8 inches
Paddle Width: 8 inches
Grip Size: 3 5/8 and 3 15/16 inches
Grip: Gearbox Wrap
Introducing the All New GX5 for the 2019/20 Season. This top seller has been completely redesigned offering many new amazing enhancements, along with an all new look! If you have the first generation GX5 and love it; you'll definitely want to try the new generation!
The all new GX5 has a dramatically upgraded feel and sound. The paddle is quieter in and has an incredibly soft feel. The new collection is also offered in two options, Control and Power, allowing players to focus on their preferred paddle type.
Gearbox's vision was to pioneer technology unlike anything ever imagined in pickleball. When you see, hear and hit a Gearbox GX5 paddle, you immediately know what you are experiencing is unlike anything before in pickleball.
After many years of extensive research, countless hours of testing and believing that the impossible is possible, Gearbox introduces the GX5, constructed with Patented Solid Span Technology.
Looking for everything the GX5 has to offer but in a more with a slightly longer head and longer handle? We have it, see the GX6 Collection. See the Comparison Below.
GX5 PATENTED SOLID SPAN TECHNOLOGY (SST) FEATURES:
- Superb Sound and Feel: Offers an outstanding soft feel and sound
- Slim Aerodynamic Frame: Maximized Maneuverability, Fast and Responsive
- Carbon Fiber Edgeless Frame: Larger Hitting Surface Area, Reduced Mishits
- Massive Sweet Spot: Optimized Ball Response from Center to Rim of Paddle
- Infinite Play: Consistent Performance from day one forward
- Dampener System: Perfect vibration control, Amazing Feel
- Torque Stabilization: Balanced and Stable during play
- High Performance Grip Circumference: For Comfort and More Wrist Roll
- Hyper Bite Spin Technology: Offers more Ball Bite for Max Spin on Demand
- Control and Power Option: To Enhance your Game and Compete with Focus
- Durability: Trust your Gear. Play with Unmatched Durability
- No Delamination, No Honeycomb Core, No Soft Spots
- Hand Crafted Carbon Fiber Structure
- Single Piece Molded Construction
- USAPA Approved
GX5 CS/PS and GX6 CS/PS Comparison
The GX5 Series features an Even Balanced paddle with a large sweetspot for Maximum Manuverability while the GX6 Series features a longer paddle for Maximum Spin and Extended Reach with an Elongated sweetspot. Both the GX5 and GX6 Series have Power and Control paddles.
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.