Paddle Weight: 8.1 ounces
Handle Length: 5 inches
Paddle Core: Polypropylene Honeycomb
Paddle Surface: 3k Woven Carbon
Paddle Length: 16 inches
Paddle Width: 8 inches
Grip Size: 4 1/4 inches
Developed for Viking by a current prominent top 10 player, Vikings two paddle models - The Axe and The Shield - provide players with the maximum allotted grit to easily control the spin of the ball. The spirit of Viking is pervasive in both paddles through our proprietary Carbon Fiber Stability System (CFS2) to offer the perfect balance of maneuverability and stability. Viking is just beginning their pickleball journey, in true Viking fashion, their paddles will help you continue to Rulë the Cøurt.
- USA Pickleball Approved for Tournament Play
- Vikings two models (The Axe, 11mm thickness and The Shield, 16mm thickness) are made with our proprietary Carbon Fiber Stability System (CFS2) technology.
- (CFS2) provides the most refined and elegant qualities that you would expect in an outstanding player’s paddle: an optimal blend of control, power, spin, touch, and maneuverability for enhanced paddle head speed. The CFS2 softens the response at impact and allows stability and maneuverability to coexist seamlessly
- Proprietary carbon fiber fine grit finish for maximum spin and touch. Carbon fiber is the strongest, most durable surface available. It provides a soft feel at contact and its superb durability make this a great surface for players who rely on touch and control
- 8mm honeycomb PE core for a large sweet spot and ideal energy transfer from the paddle to the ball.
- Edgeless design for swing aerodynamics.
Upgrade Your Pickleball Paddle Grip to a Python Rubber Grip for unbelievable comfort and control. They don't just look great on your paddle they will also last for the life of your paddle. Python rubber grips work best with a leather pickleball glove.