My Cart: 0 item(s)
The most playable paddle in Wilson's all-new Fernando Belasteguin collection, the Bela Team aims to upgrade your game and look the part while doing so. Top features include a woven fiberglass material for extra stability, an arrow pattern surface texture for increased spin and a slick design highlighted by infrared accents and Bela's signature. An inspirational story of overcoming injury and all odds to become one of the greatest players of all time, Bela seeks to inspire the untapped legend within you. Paddle includes wrist cord that features "A Belasteguin Never Gives Up" in his daughter's Spanish handwriting, a source of inspiration for Bela when he encountered his most challenging obstacles both on and off the court.
- Balance: 263 mm
- Beam: 38 mm
- Core Type: Core EVA
- Head Size: 84 sq in / 542 sq cm
- Length: 455 mm / 17.9 in
- Paddle Shape: Diamond
- Weight: 370 g / 13.05 ounces
- Fiberglass Weave: Frame construction supplies a nice mix of stability and paddle responsiveness for recreational players
- Core Foam: Low-density foam provides stable performance while retaining a soft, comfortable feel upon contact
- Sharp Hole Technology: Advanced hole-drilling process generates increased bite with every stroke
- Arrow-Grip: Texture features an arrowhead pattern on the paddle surface for an excellent feel and extra degree of spin
- Sublime Grip: Encompasses an ideal blend of softness, tack, and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface
- Wrist Strap: Handle strap wraps and tightens around the wrist to prevent losing control of the paddle
No reviews yet.